- Contact customers by telephone and email to determine the reasons for past due invoices and assist them in developing plans to bring accounts to current status.
- Monitor and track payments for late and/or delinquency status.
- Maintain accurate records on delinquent receivables.
- Identify corrections and notify billing of re-bill issues and ensure customers have correct invoices & paperwork.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 products, specifically Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good phone etiquette and communications skills
- Minimum 1-year office environment experience required, collections experience preferred
- Prior knowledge of transportation industry preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs