Buchanan Hauling & Rigging is seeking a career-minded self-starter who is looking to make a career in settlements. Transportation industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement to tackle this role successfully.
- Process weekly driver settlements/payroll including calculating reimbursements and advances.
- Review driver submitted documentation including partnering with drivers to correct any gaps in documentation.
- Process and maintain legally mandated deductions.
- Research and correct errors and/or discrepancies in settlement information.
- Input new drivers into payroll system.
- Communicate with carriers providing payment statuses and updates.
- Entering information into carrier file to ensure proper payment.
- Audit paperwork to discover and correct discrepancies between company and
- Manage phone and email communication and respond promptly to any requests and questions.
- Utilize imaging software to scan documents and upload files to maintain proper recordkeeping.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products
- Able to multitask in a high-speed environment
- Exceedingly detail oriented
- Able to uphold proper office etiquette
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous transportation industry experience
- Previous accounting experience through work or educational classes
Apply now to be one of the first candidates considered for Buchanan Hauling & Rigging's opportunity as a Settlements Coordinator. This role has two openings and looking to make immediate hires for the right fit.
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs