General Description: Ensures all load information is entered correctly (500+ loads a month) into McLeod. Assist operations and sales agents in maintaining accurate information and documentation for all truck loads. Facilitate load tracking and proactive communication to exceed customer service expectations.Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc. is a full service transportation company offering full truckload van and flatbed service, LTL and a logistics division that can help with all of your transportation requirements. In addition to our standard truckload and LTL service we also provide expedite service.
- Proactively communicate with customers on a daily/weekly basis to ensure excellent customer service.
- Enter accurate and complete load details in McLeod.
- Perform timely updates to customers on their loads through website, EDI, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Track status of customer bids and ensure data is correct regarding the bids.
- Ensure accepted loads allow Buchanan to meet DOT requirements and operate safely.
- Update customer information in McLeod location entry fields and in CRM.
- Create and maintain detailed excel spreadsheets to track loads and revenue for each customer location.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years trucking experience preferred, not necessary
- Professional communication via phone and email
- Customer development skills
Our main office located in Fort Wayne, IN is staffed 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year with well trained transportation professionals on site. In addition to our domestic U.S. service we offer thru service into and out of Mexico and Canada. We have partnered with several high quality Mexican carriers to deliver our loads. If you ship freight into Mexico it will stay on our trailer until it is delivered.
Our equipment includes: Flats, stretch flats, single drop stretch, double drop stretch, multiple axle removable goose necks and 13 axle double drop RGN’s. In addition to our fleet of flat and specialized trailers we also maintain a substantial fleet of van trailers. All of our vans are 53’ air-ride trailers equipped with logistics posts and e-track.
Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, Inc is mid size company (300+ trucks), however, we provide the services normally only offered by much larger companies. We have the technology, equipment and personnel to handle your most rigorous transportation requirements.
Buchanan offers the following benefits to full time employees:
- Team-oriented environment
- Company sponsored events
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health savings account
Buchanan is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs