At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
This position offers multiple schedule options. You can work an alternate schedule, only working 26 weeks/year, but getting paid for 52! This schedule runs 12 hours/day 7 days on and 7 days off. Or you can work a typical 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday schedule. If you’re looking for a great career with a dynamic company, join us at Buchanan.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Follow designated loads from start to finish. Including phone calls, e-mails, texts, and any other means to get information from Dispatchers and/or Drivers
- Relay information to Account Managers along with documentation of loads
- Update ETA’s for arrival and departure as updated from the carrier
- Make daily Transit calls
- Request of POD and Invoice upon delivery of a load
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution should the issue arise
- Back up to 2nd shift Night Track team
- Assistance to other Logistics Coordinators and Logistics supervisors as necessary
Be part of something big.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs