At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Work with planners and CSRs to ensure drivers are preplanned
- Dispatch drivers as planned
- Ensure drivers meet DOT regulations and operate safely
- Maintain driver revenue guidelines
- Work with drivers to maximize revenue while balancing home time requirements
- Background in TMS required, Mcleod software preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products
- Able to multitask in a high-speed environment
- Exceedingly detail-oriented
- Able to uphold proper office etiquette
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
Be part of something big.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs