At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. You’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of on our team.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, etc.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Handle all rating for specialized projects and freight.
- Manage day to day operations of permits/ escorts.
- Manage day to day operations of specialized dispatchers.
- Maintain revenue guidelines.
- Work with customer/ drivers and others for project coordination.
- Maintain relationships with States for regulations and guidelines.
- Other assigned duties
- 10 years of truckload dispatching experience.
- Demonstrable computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Ability to manage and communicate with upper management.
- Knowledge of specialized trailers.
- Knowledge of State Regulations and weight structures.
- Experience with TMS software
Department: Heavy Haul
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs