At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Equipment Inspections: Computer, system maintained, communication with driving fleet and operation personnel
- Driver Qualifications: Pre-employment, Monthly, Resignation
- State Registrations/Permits: Order, distribute, and maintain compliance with various states
- Accidents/Incidents: Investigation, Obtain and maintain confidential information, software maintained
- Electronic Logging Devices: Maintain system information, troubleshooting, training of driving fleet
- Drivers Daily Logs: Maintain system information, audit, and training of driving fleet
- Drug and Alcohol: Compliance, verifications, training
- Terminations: Equipment and driver: contracts, computer software, websites
- Plates on equipment: IRP, Weights, Maintain Computer software
- Supplies: PPE, paperwork, Driver, Truck, Independent Contractor
- Other assigned duties
- One year of background coordinating driver safety
- Transportation industry background
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Posses a high school diploma
Be part of something big.
This is a full time position
Please visit our Careers Page to see a complete list of current openings.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs