At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- The specialist will be assigned prospects off the 7000 codes in CRM.
- A call list will be generated, and the specialist will be expected to complete the calls assigned for each day.
- The call list will consist of no less than 50 prospects to be called per day.
- Scripts will be utilized by specialists to keep conversations consistent – they do not need to be recited word for word, but all points should be hit during the conversations.
- The specialist will record all activity within CRM about calls, emails, or voicemails left for prospects.
- The specialist's goal will be to create an appointment for the prospect and the Site Director to have additional correspondence about contracted freight opportunities.
Be part of something big.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs