At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Communicate with potential driver candidates and provide all information to them regarding lanes, equipment, pay, benefits, etc.
- Review applications submitted by driver candidates to establish prequalification to hiring standards.
- Coordinate with safety regarding qualifications, scheduling, driver qualifications, Owner/Operator vehicle information, and any other information required by the safety department.
- Make calls to driver candidates, man booth’s at driver recruiting events and assist the driver candidates with online applications.
- Assist the safety department with orientation.
- Advertise driver positions in local papers, radio, and online job hiring websites.
- Provide required reports to the recruiting manager.
- Some travel required (Mostly local supporting job events)
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience / Education
- 2+ years experience in sales, recruiting, or trucking industry
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
Be part of something big.
Department: Driver Recruiting
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs