At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Plan freight on available assets to ensure safe and efficient movement of customer loads.
- Revenue Goals
- Organize daily dispatching activities to safely honor driver home-time requirements and equipment maintenance needs.
- Adjust plans as conditions change throughout the day.
- Communicate plans and changes with Driver Managers / Customer Service Reps.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduation or equivalent required
- Prior experience as Driver Manager (Dispatcher) or equivalent preferred
- Detail oriented with demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining accuracy and professionalism
- Experience with transportation industry preferred
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office applications
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Please visit our Careers Page to see a complete list of current openings.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs