At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Set overall maintenance department goals, processes, and procedures to accomplish company set goals.
- Keep preventative maintenance and day-to-day procedures running smoothly
- Oversee and review maintenance supervisors. Manage their training and development.
- Preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Satellite communication system installation and repair.
- Parts distribution and recycling.
- 24/7 phone support to drivers
- DOT Inspections.
- Air and hydraulic brake maintenance and repair.
- Electrical troubleshooting.
- Ability to work on their own.
- Experience with DPF and engine diagnoses
- Electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Air and hydraulic brake experience.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 5+ years of experience in a diesel shop - required
- ASE Certified- required
Be part of something big.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs