At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external HR department customers.
- Complete and return written employment verifications.
- Provide clerical support to the HR department, including opening and distributing mail to HR team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Assist with new hire process and orientation.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource information and records.
- Assist with training materials as needed
- Create presentations and other meeting materials as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- 1-3 years of office experience
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Please visit our Careers Page to see a complete list of current openings.
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs