At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Assist in the creating, revision, and maintaining up-to-date drawings for each transportation project
- Maintain drawing database and catalog equipment drawings
- Obtain information required to perform work from verbal communication, sketches, marked drawings, listings, field notes, vendor catalogs, technical reference manuals, and site visits
- Review customers and vendors' prints, shop and other drawings, and equipment operating instructions and incorporate them into equipment transportation drawings as required
- Work with various cross-functional teams and customers
- Other duties as assigned
Be part of something big.
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs