At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
The Account Manager is responsible for the complete sales process including prospecting, lead generation, pricing, and closing of the business. Responsible for drawing on unique competencies to demonstrate how the business can be beneficial to the customer. Ability to analyze, create presentations with experience working with customer service, and manage the startup process after the sale. The Account Manager will spend the majority of their time calling on potential and existing customers in an effort to grow the business base. The challenge is to increase revenues and maximize profitability.
- Brokerage Sales and Account Management (1+ years)
- Mode of Transportation (Flat, Van, and Specialized – Over-Dimensional)
- Verifiable growth track record
- Pricing and Margin Integrity
- Computer literate: Microsoft (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- No sliding scale on compensation
- Opportunity to advance to a Site Director
- Untapped book of business compared to large brokers
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs