At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- The Sales Representative will be assigned prospects off the 7000 codes in CRM.
- The Sales Representative will also use lead generating websites to identify and research businesses who meet the “Ideal Client Profile”, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc.
- Maximize revenue/gross profit opportunities with each customer assigned in CRM.
- A minimum of 40 prospect activities must be completed each day. Activities can include email, phone calls, video meeting (Microsoft Teams), in-person meeting, etc.
- The Sales Representative will record all activity within CRM (McLeod) about calls, emails, or voicemails left for prospects.
- Maintain accurate contact list in CRM and notate contacts appropriately so they receive Buchanan correspondence.
- Coordinate timely submission of all RFPs (ultimate responsibility for RFP submission lies with the Sales Representative).
- Timely submission of credit requests to Credit for new customers.
- The Sales Representative’s goal will be to identify leads, prospect to quote the customer, schedule call/video meeting or in-person meeting to sell Buchanan Logistics solutions, track and close the business. Close collaboration with Account Manager/Site Director to generate the quotation. Once an order is received, proper hand-off of the customer to the Account Manager/Site Director to have additional correspondence about additional contracted freight opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Drive to actively pursue new clients, track the business and close new business.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 1-3 years work experience preferred
- Transportation industry experience preferred
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
Be part of something big.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs