At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, Benefits, And More
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
- Ensure all personnel adheres to Buchanan's expectation that safety is the top priority.
- Ensure terminal, staff, and fleets are operating efficiently and profitably.
- Assist with recruiting drivers, including company, lease purchase, and/or owner operator.
- Establish & oversee Customer and Carrier Sales efforts in the region.
- Build customer freight relationships to help achieve growth and drive decisions to ensure the relationships are successful.
- Promote driver retention by providing support, counsel, and assistance to operations and drivers
- 7+ years’ experience managing terminal operations or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience managing open deck and specialized equipment
- Management degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- General computer skills.
Be part of something big.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs