At Buchanan Hauling & Rigging, we’re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. You know that a positive work environment creates happy employees, which boosts productivity and dedication. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential. During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks. As a key member within Buchanan, you will be charged with promoting the Buchanan Values of Determination, Integrity, Safety and Community.
You will be hired into the program for 1 year and upon completion you will transfer to an agreed upon city in the region you selected upon employment. A moving allowance following completion of the program will be given.
Pay, Benefits And More.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and more.
What You’ll Do On a Typical Day
• Help managers complete daily tasks
• Develop a complete understanding of each department’s daily processes and goals
• Provide administrative support
• Participate in division strategic planning
• Assist with performance evaluations
• Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
Other duties as assigned. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Bachelor’s degree in: Business, Management, Sales, or Logistics (Supply Chain) preferred.
• In lieu of a degree 1-3 years of transportation experience required.
Be part of something big.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs