We are looking for a Rockstar Retail Associate with proven track record of success in retail sales!
The Sales Associate's role is to WOW our customers by serving our customers with excellence, identifying customer needs to find the products customers seek, keeping the store looking great, helping with inventory management, and cash handling (opening and closing duties). Through various training, the Associate gains an in-depth knowledge of our products and the stories that make these artisan products unique. The Associate also loves working in a team environment, is flexible to help the team succeed, and looking to develop within our company. Retail Store Associates will not only have the right attitude, but must be able to perform retail store requirements and possess the job skills necessary to be successful in this position. Retail Store Associates report directly to the Retail Lead. We are looking for Full Time Seasonal employees!
Retail Store Associates are expected to be highly motivated and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
Additionally, the following job-specific requirements and skills are critical to the Retail Store Associate position:
- Must be customer service, as well as, goal oriented
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills
- Must have an award winning attitude (positive, warm, friendly, enthusiastic
- Must have a "YES" attitude!
- Must be flexible
- Artisan Selling
- Sample Serving
- Gift Wrapping & Shipping
- Point of sale computer system use & financial transactions
- Inventory Stocking
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to build professional relationships with staff & customers
- Ability to think & communicate clearly and execute consistently
- Ability to promote and increase sales
- Computer skills are a must
“What Counts” Factors for Success:
- Team player
- Ability to succeed in a small company
- Demonstrates a passionate involvement with the work they do
- High moral/ethical standards
- Willingness to excel to world class standards
Sales associates spend a considerable amount of time standing and walking throughout their workday. Because they work directly with the public, sales associates move about throughout the store and communicate product information to incoming customers. In order to communicate sales, associate must be able to visualize and communicate information retrieved from product labels, computer screens and sales slips. Sales associates are also responsible for stocking merchandise, moving stock and retrieving merchandise from store shelves.
Availability: Hours scheduled are based upon business needs and performance.
Compensation: Competitive wage (based on experience) + employee discounts of 30% to 40%
This is a non-management position
This is a variable position