NEW GRADUATES WELCOME TO APPLY!
Join one of the best hospitals in the nation! Black Hills Surgical Hospital is committed to providing exceptional care and superior and we're looking for a full-time registered nurse to join our Post Operative Surgical Care team. Consistently ranked in the Top 1% of Hospitals in the Nation by Healthgrades, our award-winning nursing staff is highly respected and appreciated. If you're passionate about caring for people, we'd love to talk to you. Voted Best Nursing Staff in the Black Hills for 2019 and 2020 in the Best of the Black Hills awards. Competitive pay, class-leading benefits, a $25,000 sign-on bonus and up to $15,000 in tuition reimbursement is available.
Post Operative Surgical Floor Registered Nurse
Overnight stay area for post surgical patients
- Full-time night shifts, Three 12 hour shifts per week with alternating holidays and weekends
- 3-to-1 Patient to Nurse ratio
ACLS and PALS preferred.
When you join the BHSH team, you'll enjoy:
- Market-leading compensation
- Up to $15,000 for student loan reimbursement
- Exceptional benefits, including:
- Health/Vision/Dental insurance
- Paid Birthday & Holidays
- Rewards & experiences through our employee appreciation program
- Mentorship & experience alongside the best providers in the region
What our guests say about their BHSH experiences:
“Absolute best facility, ever. From the front desk staff, nursing staff, environmental services staff, physicians, EVERYONE has been amazing. They care about you and not shoving you out the door. The facilities are beautiful and make you feel as if you aren’t in a hospital. The food has been fantastic!! We highly recommend this place to anyone. A+!!!”
“I had a knee replacement and received great care from the time entering BHSH to being released. Thank you doctors and nurses for the great care!”
Department: Post Operative Care Unit
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs