Full time Radiologic Technologist position available. Monday-Friday daytime hours with rotating call duties. Sign On Bonus of $15,000.00
ARRT registry or registry eligible required.
The Radiologic Technologist performs x-ray exams on patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illnesses. Maintains equipment according to specifications.
1. Education: - ARRT license
2. Licensure: Registered ARRT - RT ( R )
3. Experience: Experience in OR preferred
4. Special Skills: Must have the ability to work quickly in an orderly fashion. Must be able to work well under stress. CPR certification preferred upon hire. Basic computer skills including familiarity with electronic medical records and PACs system.
5.Physical Abilities: Will be assisting with transferring of patients/large pieces of equipment (requiring ability to frequently lift 40 lbs).
6. Customer Service: Must Support BHSH Mission, Vision, and Values
7.Dexterity: Frequent repetitive motions of hands/wrists involved.
8. Working Conditions: Must work well with others, work as a team, be flexible and helpful with workload.
9. Hazards and Risks: Exposure to xray. Direct patient contact with possible exposure to communicable disease, blood and body fluids. Exposure to computer screen.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Complete radiographic images in the OR.
2. Send images to PACs
3. Maintain competency with exams, EMR Order entry and charging of exams.
4. Maintain a clean environment.
5. Complete necessary tasks, i.e.:time/activity reports, patient logs, applicable maintenance and QA testing.
6. Follow guidelines and ensure proper use and cleaning of all equipment.
7 Cooperate with facility healthcare personnel.
8. Know the basic principles to perform CPR and be aware of the policy and procedures in an emergency or cardiac arrest situation within the unit.
9. Complies with Federal and State laws and regulations, and BHSH's compliance program, policies and procedures.
10. Project a professional image at all times.
11. Maintain consistent attendance.
12. Maintain good interpersonal working relationship.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Radiologic Technologist position available. Monday-Friday daytime hours.
ARRT registry or registry eligible required. .
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs