C.P. Services is a privately owned aboriginal company that provides a wide array of services to oil and gas companies in the Wood Buffalo region of northern Alberta.
We're currently looking to source a ticketed (Journeyman) HVAC technician on a full-time permanent basis. Shift rotation for this position is TBD. In this role our Licensed HVAC technician will provide plant and site services HVAC servicing on a live oil site south of Fort McMurray, AB. focusing on PMs and maintenance.
Wage: $50.00 / Hr.
Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package
Candidates for this position are required to have and and show proof of ALL of the following tickets for consideration.
1. Valid Fall Protection certification
2. Valid AWP certification
3. CSTS 09
4. Valid H2S Alive certification
5. Confined Space Monitor
Tax free compensation for aboriginals residing on reserve.
***Only ticketed journeymen will be considered for this position. A copy of journeyman ticket will be required to be submitted prior to any employment offer.***
Ideal candidates will possess the following personal attributes:
1. Ability to work well with others
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Professional and positive attitude
4. Safety cultured mindset
To qualify for this position applicants must submit the following attachments:
1. Copy of valid CSTS 09 ticket
2. Copy of valid H2S Alive ticket
3. Copy of valid driver's license
4. Copy of current driver's abstract
5. Copy of Journeyman Certification
6. Copy of AWP Platform ticket
7. Copy of Fall Protection ticket
8. Copy of Confined Space Monitor ticket
9. Copy of A Gas Ticket
This is a full time position