This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, sophisticated and seasoned Sales Operations Manager to support end-to-end sales processes for a well-funded technology and data analytics start-up with a growing global presence and a leadership team peerless in its expertise, operating in a nascent, niche marketplace where sales and account expansion are being driven by legal and regulatory requirements.
Kharon is looking for a driven individual to be responsible for the development, maintenance and advancement of Kharon's CRM application. The individual will also support full-cycle sales operations from a lead management through to contracting and onboarding.
The role's primary responsibility will be customizing and enhancing Kharon's CRM environment to fit the needs of an rapidly growing sales and business development team. The individual will develop an in-depth understanding of these needs, propose solutions and will execute in their technical implementation. This person will lead identification, evaluation and implementation of third-party applications and integrations designed to enhance Kharon's use of CRM. The individual will set and ensure compliance with organization-wide best practices, in coordination with leadership and users. The position would report to the SVP of Global Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
Client Relationship Management
- Understand general concepts of CRM and serve as the organizational admin for all CRM activities;
- Interface with both internal stakeholders and CRM integrations to administer and enhance Salesforce.com for evolving use case;
- Stay at the leading edge of new releases, functionality, integrations and overall trends in CRM
- Monitor client support inbox and assist in routing requests to appropriate staff
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions;
- Design and build workflows to enhance efficiencies;
- Institute best practices, in coordination with leadership, and ensure compliance with company-wide standards for all CRM Users;
- Identify, test and resolve bugs;
- Support requests of Kharon’s CRM users including through report and dashboard creation, data ingest and other requests;
- Provide impromptu and regular CRM trainings for users to enhance utility;
- Collaborate with other departments to provide input for development and improvements to maximize and streamline sales operations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated mastery with Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience supporting sales operations
- Experience at high-growth setting preferred
- Keen sense of judgment, initiative, ownership, and follow-through
- Attentive to details and facts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dedicated, collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong ability to adapt to change and ambiguity
- Acts with credibility, trust and integrity
- Familiarity with Zendesk a plus
Kharon is a first-of-its-kind research and data analytics firm that provides financial services firms and other multinational institutions worldwide with the most comprehensive resource for understanding and managing sanctions-related risk.
Kharon identifies and maps material connections and associations between specific sanctioned entities and non-sanctioned entities worldwide. And, Kharon is underpinned by its own proprietary technology platform that enables customers to instantly search the Kharon database for these potential connections.
Built by former intelligence professionals from the US Government, Kharon brings a unique offering underpinned by tremendous credibility from the senior leadership team. We have offices in DC, LA, NY and London.
This is a full-time position