We are seeking a full-time graphic designer with one to five years of professional experience to support the visual telling of groundbreaking stories on foreign affairs and national security issues, as well as to support the creation of graphics and broader branding to showcase our growing technology company.
The successful candidate will be creative, driven, intelligent, and energetic as demonstrated by his or her academic and professional credentials. The graphic designer position requires someone who can tell a complex story through visuals. The candidate has an insatiable appetite to design and learn, while collaborating across teams with different goals - from supporting our media outlet, to working with the marketing team, and contributing to UI design within our core product. The candidate will create ads, print collateral, presentations, logos, icons, etc.
- Extensive graphic designing experience, demonstrated by a comprehensive and diverse portfolio
- Experience in infographic design
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while coordinating across teams
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of industry best practices
- Creative thinking
- Interest in foreign policy a must, experience in foreign affairs a plus
- Web design background a plus
- This opportunity is an immediate opening and will be available on an ongoing basis until positions are filled.
- The position will be based in New York.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and a portfolio of a minimum of 20 pieces showcasing the diversity of your work.
Kharon is a tight-knit, fast-growing information services and technology company. The Kharon platform serves as the definitive resource for financial institutions, multinationals, and government clients globally to understand and manage sanctions-related risk. The company is based in Los Angeles, Washington, DC, New York City, and London.
We are experts in assessing and analyzing markets impacted by regulatory risk, sanctioned actors, political upheaval, violent conflict, and corruption. Our deep data approach to research and analysis utilizes open-source research methods, network analysis, and data analytics to generate insights into some of today's most complex policy, regulatory, and national security issues.
The Kharon Brief publishes a continuous cycle of insightful news, analysis, and perspectives on international security topics relevant to commercial, governmental, and media stakeholders.
Kharon is a Camstoll Group company.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Fully-stocked kitchen with gourmet coffee, healthy snacks, and beverages
- Collaborative and modern open-plan workspace