About the Role
Kharon is seeking a motivated Client Services Associate to join our growing teams in London, Dubai, or Abu Dhabi. The successful candidate will have 1-3 years experience in client-facing or support roles, ideally in a FinTech/RegTech, financial crimes compliance, or information services-related position. Kharon is committed to providing all of its clients top-tier customer service and ongoing support, and the chosen candidate will be an integral part of our efforts to that end.
The chosen candidate will conduct customer onboardings and provide sales support, and will work within and between teams to effectively resolve content, tech, and sales-related inquiries.
The ideal Client Services Associate will be meticulous, organized, and thorough, with a natural ability to effectively manage priorities. The candidate will be comfortable presenting or briefing in front of clients while maintaining the humility to ask questions internally and to quickly learn from mistakes.
The candidate will demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a constant desire to learn. An interest in financial crimes compliance or foreign policy is a plus. The candidate chosen for the Client Services Associate role will be self-motivated and able to think creatively, but will be equally comfortable operating as part of a team to solve issues.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Onboard new clients to Kharon offerings
- Provide ongoing trainings to support existing clients
- Resolve content, tech, and sales-related inquiries
- Operate in a sales support role, helping Kharon’s broader sales team to effectively close new business and maintain renewals of existing business
- Recognize upsell opportunities and work with broader sales team to capitalize on those opportunities
- Develop deep understanding and continuous awareness of Kharon’s platform and capabilities, including all features, benefits and scope of services.
- 1-3 years client service/customer success experience in one of the following sectors:
- Information Services
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Financial Crimes Compliance (FCC), AML/CFT or similar
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk or similar CRM platforms
- Impeccable communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and learn from mistakes
- Proven creative-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Preferred: Working proficiency in Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, or Portuguese
Kharon is a leading provider of research and data analytics, focused on global security threats and other controversies that impact global commerce and finance. Kharon's clients include first tier international financial institutions, global corporates, public sector entities and professional services firms. Kharon is headed by former senior officials from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and experienced professionals in software development and data science. We are headquartered in Los Angeles with additional offices in Washington DC, New York, London and Dubai.
For more information or to join the Kharon team, visit www.kharon.com and connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
This is a full-time position