**Oregon Behavioral Health Loan Repayment Program Qualified Agency**
Do you love working with adolescents males and connecting them with resources to help them succeed?
Are you a positive role model who can empower youth to overcome struggles while calmly managing their difficult behaviors?
If yes, we would love to have you join our team!!
We are currently hiring a Case Manager to provide skills training, socialization, and case management services to adjudicated youth in our residential program.
At Connections365, we work to bring healing to youth and families through various behavioral health services including treatment foster care, mentoring, outpatient mental health and residential care.
- Wage: $16.50 per hour. A $0.50/hour premium is available for candidates who can provide bi-lingual services in English and Spanish.
- 100% coverage of employee's medical, dental, and vision benefit premiums
- up to a 3% match for optional retirement fund
- $10,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Paid training and development opportunities
- Vacation and sick leave benefits
If you are right for this position:
- You can plan for and implement contact with community resources on behalf of a client.
- You have a working knowledge of dysfunctional families and the strength-based techniques necessary to support the healing process.
- You are able to see the strengths and potential of a person despite difficult behaviors.
- Recognizing the value of diversity and the importance of gender- and culturally-specific services, you can adapt your methods and approach to be effective for each unique individual.
- You are a positive role model committed to upholding agency values and to encouraging the positive development of youth.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and can produce professional documentation.
- You have a bachelor degree in a behavioral sciences related field and two years of relevant experience or a masters degree in a behavioral sciences field and one year of relevant experience.
Here is what we have:
- A team of dedicated people who support each other as we passionately strive to bring hope and healing to our community.
- A serene 10-acre main campus with walking paths, an art and recreation room, basketball courts, and a therapy garden.
- Retirement benefits for all employees; health insurance, life insurance, and vacation benefits for employees who work 30+ hours per week; and training and development opportunities.
This is a full time position