We are currently seeking to add an Account Manager. This is an exciting role where your success is a direct reflection of your level of commitment and tenacity. We will match your efforts with mentoring and training from our executive team whose experience is unmatched in our industry. Our sales professionals enjoy uncapped commissions and unlimited growth in their careers with a very specific career path laid out before them.
As an Account Manager, your day to day activities include:
- Consulting with healthcare facilities on staffing needs and coordinate the search for providers that match our clients staffing vacancies.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for client decision makers as well physicians that are currently on assignment
- Utilize problem solving and conflict resolutions skills to resolve matters with clients and providers
- Partner with our recruiting team to source and recruit potential candidates that meet the requirements of open requisitions
- Responsible for the execution of each placement, including negotiating bill/pay rates, overseeing travel, lodging, risk management, and quality assurance.
- Ensure that each placement results in the best possible locum tenens experience for both the facility and the provider.
What we offer:
- Compensation plan of a base annual salary plus uncapped monthly commission
- Training and mentoring programs
- Strong and knowledgeable executive leadership with over 80 years of industry experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Endless opportunities for growth and development into leadership positions
*This is an office based position that does not require travel and is based from our corporate headquarters in Las Colinas, Tx.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivation to consistently exceed activity and revenue goals
- A competitive nature, persuasive personality, tenacious behavior
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- A high degree of integrity, professionalism and capability to excel in a cohesive team environment
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially by phone
- Desire to drive business growth and aspirations to become a leadership team member
- Passion to serve the company’s customers and local community
Department: Primary Care Midwest
This is a full time position