Are you looking for a career in a competitive yet collaborative sales environment where your persistence, social agility, and determination will help make a difference? Do you want to be part of a company that values community and integrity and offers opportunities for growth, mentorship, and advancement (and plenty of coffee)? If so, Consilium Staffing may have just the opportunity for you!
Consilium is looking for a Physician Recruiting Consultant with an enthusiasm for surpassing company goals and the tenacity to coordinate placing healthcare professionals in short-staffed facilities, particularly in rural and other underserved communities. The ideal candidate has a superior work ethic, a competitive spirit, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and a passion for finding creative solutions to real-world problems. Above all, the Physician Recruiting Consultant must be able to create and cultivate functional partnerships with healthcare providers and Consilium team members.
What You Bring
You are a self-proclaimed “to-do list aficionado,” staunchly competitive, and eager to take ownership of your career path in a challenging and close-knit team environment. You are excited about the opportunity to grow, lead, and serve in a company that allows you to make a difference in healthcare. Your attributes include:
- Accountability, enthusiasm, results-driven
- Resilience, persistence, and creativity when tasked with solving complex hiring situations
- Ability to both compete and collaborate in a team setting
- Phone sales experience (very helpful for this role, but not required)
- Detail-orientation, project management skills
- Proficiency in building long-term working relationships
As a Physician Recruiting Consultant, your responsibilities each day will include extensive communication with current and potential physician partners and collaboration with Consilium team members. You should be able to effectively engage people from a variety of professional backgrounds, methodically source potential physician partners and document all interactions, think on your feet, and respond to time-sensitive requests in an efficient manner. In addition, the successful Physician Recruiting Consultant can produce results when faced with a high volume of tasks that can be repetitive in nature. On an average day, your agenda may include the following duties:
- Consult with healthcare professionals to determine ideal job placement specifications
- Serve as the primary advocate for healthcare professionals seeking work opportunities
- Negotiate initial contracts with providers
- Partner with Client Sales and Account Management to source and recruit physicians for open positions
At Consilium, we believe that your workplace environment matters and that a company can only truly succeed when it invests in the health, growth, and well-being of its employees. Moreover, we reinforce that sentiment with action: we are committed to providing our employees with extensive professional training and mentorship along with a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a supportive work community. Perks of joining the Consilium team include:
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package, including 401k
- Uncapped monthly commissions, based on both team and individual performance
- Extensive professional training and opportunities for advancement
- Opportunity to work with experts in the healthcare staffing industry
- Interactive, hands-on leadership team
- Casual attire on Fridays
- Company-supported commitment to community service
- Recreational office-wide events
You are Consilium.
At Consilium, we know that we are the sum of our employees’ experiences. Your story is powerful, and we believe that diverse points of view make for a stronger, more effective, and more innovative company. If you are passionate about your own personal and professional development and want to be part of a team that invests in you and celebrates your success, then look no further: Be Consilium!
Department: Primary Care Southwest
This is a full time position