Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Cudahy has an immediate opening for two qualified Foundry workers to join our team! Individual will prepare, melt alloy, test and pour metal according to established procedures to help ensure the greatest consistency of metal properties possible in finished castings. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers or in person.
- Organizes raw metal, power assist machines and information necessary to complete assigned jobs and checks all documentation (travelers, special instructions, etc.) to help ensure the best possible results.
- Follows specific formulas, procedures and specifications throughout the metal melting process to ensure the greatest consistency of specified metal properties for casting production.
- Keeps accurate time and job records as required
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Ability to work overtime
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience in Foundry as a Melter/Pourer
- Bilingual a plus
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
It is the policy of CPP Corporation to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs