Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) - Eastlake has an immediate need for an experienced Human Resources Manager to join our team! CPP - Eastlake is a manufacturer of premium investment castings for the Aircraft and Industrial Gas Turbine industry.
Lead the HR function for the CPP Eastlake and CPP Tempe locations. Responsible for strategic and tactical HR direction for the business and to make the employee base more competitive. Ensures that all aspects of HR are meeting the needs of the business. Helps to solve business problems and ensure the business meets and exceeds all financial and operational goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/DUTIES
- Continuously monitors and recommends new or revised policies or practices in all areas of Human Resources management ensuring alignment with organizational strategic goals.
- Ensures legal compliance with various governmental laws and regulations covering the areas of labor relations, OSHA, EEOC, safety, employment, wage and hour, workers’ compensation, etc. for the site.
- Oversees full lifecycle of talent management processes to ensure the ability for the organization to attract, select and retain talented employees.
- Provide advice and guidance to leadership and employees in resolving work related problems, ensuring a balance between employee needs and organizational goals.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to management team to understand business needs and proactively identifying gaps in communication or process and procedure as a member of the site Senior Management team.
- Recommends action and reviews all aspects of the disciplinary process and terminations with management to eliminate potential liability and enhance processes.
- Work with other CPP sites regarding HR related issues, career development and regulatory compliance, as needed.
- Act as local Company representative for Harassment and Code of Conduct investigations ensuring strict adherence to the companies’ “zero-tolerance” policy.
- Oversee the processing of payroll and benefits for the site including FMLA, Disability and Worker’s Compensation administration and compliance.
- Oversee the compilations of accurate Affirmative Action plan data.
- Ability to make decisions independently and ability to multi task are essential.
- Responsible for adherence to all safety polices, practices and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent required, MS degree a plus.
- Experience: Must have 7-10 years progressive experience in a Generalist role.
- Certifications/Licenses: SPHR or PHR highly desired
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Background in incident investigations, such as 5-Why, What-If Analysis, 6-sigma, etc.
- Experience in performing Kaizen events.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
CPP-Eastlake offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance. Check us out at www.cppcorp.com to learn more about our products and CPP Corporation. Apply to the position directly at www.cppcorp.com/careers
CPP-Eastlake, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Eastlake. No Phone Calls Please.
It is the policy of CPP Cleveland, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs