Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) Azusa has an immediate opening for a qualified Operations Supervisor to join our team! This is a 1st shift position. Individual will maximize productivity at minimum cost of assigned department(s). Offer support and direction to hourly staff to meet company productivity and quality objectives. Associate will work under the direction of the VP of Operations. Interested candidates should apply at www.cppcorp.com/careers.
- Make sure hourly employees in assigned department receive adequate training and support.
- Ensure product quality.
- Perform record keeping duties for assigned staff.
- Establish and maintain an efficient and productive physical department.
- Responsible for employee training, performance, safety, implementation of company policies and related human resource functions.
- Collaborates with Product and Industrial Engineers in the development and design of new products and the setting of ‘standard’ times for operations.
- Acquire additional certifications and credentials as required for work or career development
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Comply with all safety, DOT, HAZMAT and environmental policies and procedures
- Work on/participate in special projects as needed or assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in a foundry/manufacturing environment
- Intermediate Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Suite, knowledge of Statistical Process Control, Organizational Skills
- Bilingual a plus
Consolidated Precision Products is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs