Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) - Eastlake has an immediate need for a Weekend night shift Shell Room Operator to join our team reporting to the Manufacturing Manager. Work 12 hour rotating shifts (6:00p-6:30a) The Shell Room Operator prepares, processes and tests molds to produce high quality shells for casting.
- Select and run robot computer programs to process molds.
- Clean and set up wax assemblies for shelling operation.
- Build slurry.
- Apply proper amount of slurry and stucco on each wax assembly and test viscosity.
- Inspect every mold during and after each application of slurry and stucco to assure customer specs are being met.
- Prepare appropriate documentation.
- Perform routine maintenance on the equipment.
- Prepare, de-wax and fire molds.
- Troubleshoot robot issues.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One to three years manufacturing experience; preferably in investment castings
- Ability to read and write legibly
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Detail oriented
- Team player
CPP-Eastlake offers its employees a competitive compensation package which includes medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance.
CPP-Eastlake, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Eastlake. No Phone Call Please.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of CPP Management.
It is the policy of CPP Cleveland, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs