Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) has an immediate need on 2nd shift for an individual interested in a solid career in manufacturing. This is an second level position with scheduled advancement and growth. This individual will train for a FPI Level II Certification.
- Review PEIs for instructions.
- Set up and calibrate equipment such as FPI processing line, PSM-5 panels and black lights.
- Conduct tests, interpret, evaluate and document data in accordance with codes, standards and other contractual documents.
- Identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience: FPI level 1 experience
- Certifications/Licenses: Penetrant Level 1 Certification
- Other Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: - Read. Write legibly. Basic math skills. Good written communication skills. Good verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal skills. Detail orientation.
medical/dental/vision, Employer subsidized 401K, and life insurance.
CPP-Rancho, as a supplier of Aerospace and Defense products, is required to comply with U.S. government export control regulations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Consolidated Precision Product adheres to all US Export Administration Regulations.
Interviews are given on a competitive basis, using job related factors. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, not everyone who applies will be interviewed or considered for a position at CPP-Rancho. No Phone Call Please.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of CPP Management.
It is the policy of CPP Rancho, Inc. to cooperate to the fullest extent with the applicable regulations of the Civil Rights Act and any legislation on Equal Employment Opportunity. CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs