We are looking for a Resort Reservations Agent to answer all telephone inquiries with regard to the room, spa, restaurant, cooking school and information for the hotel. This position will accurately monitor the Lodge’s room inventory and answer inquiries regarding room rates, special packages, promotions and amenities. This position must consistently maintain knowledge of the hotel facilities and general travel information to assist guests with questions. This position will handle all guest requests in a professional manner, the focus is on providing excellent guest service for each guest interaction. This position is based at the property, not remote. Job will likely require evening and weekend shifts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To be proficient with all features of the Lodge’s property management system as this position requires a thorough understanding of both the reservations features and accounting billing features.
- Daily email and phone communication with sales managers to update leisure blocks and reservations, including VIP information, billing to the master account instructions, special room request blocking, etc.
- Monitor timeliness of rooming lists and cut off dates based on contracts.
- Communicate with other reservation staff regarding updated information on leisure reservations to keep everyone in the office informed on leisure’s special needs.
- Handle incoming reservations calls for all individual travelers’ requests and complete the daily checklists tasks.
- Provides weekly reporting regarding leisure pick up and cut offs etc.
- Provide helpful and cooperative communication between sales, catering, front office and accounting on a regular basis and all departments as needed.
- Assist Reservations manager with special projects as assigned.
- Attends interdepartmental meetings when requested.
- Sincere and warm interaction with all guests including consistent eye contact with a smile.
- Follow and deliver 5 Star services’ standards, delighting guests by anticipating their needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Cavallo Point
Cavallo Point is a San Francisco Bay area luxury lodge in one of America's most popular national parks. It's one of the most romantic destinations in the area and a great springboard for Northern California adventures. In addition to being a member of Historic Hotels of America, this San Francisco luxury resort was named one of the "Top 10 New American Landmarks" by Travel+Leisure and also received LEED Gold Certification for its environmentally sustainable design and construction.
About Our Benefits
Here are some of the benefits available to qualifying employees:
- Paid Time Off program
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Option
- Job training
- Promotion from within
- Employee discounts on dining and hotel stays
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position