Are you inspired by nature, fun and beauty? We invite you to join a friendly and dynamic team providing world class service. As the Sales and Catering Coordinator at the Cavallo Point Lodge team, you will enjoy a beautiful work environment overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco skyline while earning competitive living wages and benefits.
The ideal candidate is energetic and dynamic team player to support the Sales and Catering Team. You'll work with clients and staff performing catering sales administrative responsibilities, including drawing contracts, providing estimates, reporting, etc. Candidate should be highly organized, detail-orientated, and an exemplary time manager, and must possess excellent written and verbal communication. Previous hotel/catering sales/related experience is preferred. Excellent computer skills required.
POSITION: Sales and Catering Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Sales Director
JOB SUMMARY: The Sales and Catering Coordinator holds the key role of working both with the Sales and Events Teams as well as with clients. Candidate should be highly organized, detail-orientated, and an exemplary time manager. Further, candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Receiving guests
- Answering incoming calls
- Preparing correspondence, contracts, proposals, banquet orders
- Creating and maintaining customer files,
- Maintaining sales systems
- Completing RFP’s
- Qualify and transfer all incoming leads, via phone, email, and in person, to appropriate Manager
- Hold space and sleeping rooms for groups
- Draw contracts
- Turn groups definite and complete hotel-wide turnover report
- Send countersigned contracts to client
- Put together Sales and Wedding press packets
- Cost Estimates
- Create, complete, and update Banquet Event Orders, work with Managers and Clients for event details
- Maintain master BEO binder
- Print and distribute BEOs for each event weekly, add Master Account numbers to all Social Event BEOs
- Distribute BEO revisions twice daily
- Print and assemble Resume packets weekly
- Maintain Event Manager Spreadsheet weekly
- Weekly, Quarterly and Yearly Sales Metrics Reports
- Weekly Wedding and Social Events Sales Reports
- Weekly Daily Events Report for Restaurant and Engineering
- Check availability for rooms and space for managers in Maestro
- Provide site tours for clients
- Print group rosters for event managers
- Create and print menu cards and buffet food labels as needed
- Update Delphi pricing, item, and contract forms
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS:
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies and equipment.
- Preparing reports
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-5 Years of Hotel Experience is a plus
- Previous experience in a Sales and Catering department is a plus
- Computer proficiency and experience with: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Delphi. Experience with Opera a plus.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
About Our Benefits
Here are some of the benefits available to qualifying employees:
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Health Insurance
- 401k Retirement Option
- Five star hospitality training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee discount programs
About Cavallo Point
Cavallo Point Lodge is a San Francisco Bay area luxury lodge located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge in Sausalito. The Lodge offers luxury accommodations, fine dining, healing arts center and spa, cooking school and meeting facilities. In addition to being a member of Historic Hotels of America, Cavallo Point Lodge was named one of the "Top 10 New American Landmarks" by Travel+Leisure and also received LEED Gold Certification for its environmentally sustainable design and construction.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position