Maintain the highest standards in integrity focusing directly on our customer's needs, be passionate about our business and maintain an immediate sense of urgency to our customers.Ciocca Cleaning & Restoration is looking for an experienced and excited Hiring Manager to join our team. The right candidate will have experience working as a high volume recruiter with a history of success.
This is a full time position
- Advising departmental and line managers on recruitment and selection best practices
- Providing professional advice and support on recruitment process to departmental and line managers.
- Preparing person specifications and job descriptions, writing job advertisements, and managing job-posting advertisements.
- Preparing recruitment material like brochures and further particulars depending on the variety of organization,
- Designing application forms, reviewing them and developing online processes.
- Developing creative and innovative recruitment solutions to attract quality and appropriate level staff.
- Screening application forms of job applicants and shortlisting them.
- Devising, managing and evaluating recruitment and selection processes including psychometric tests, interviews, personality questionnaires and other group activities.
- Keeping abreast with existing employment legislation and managing selection centers for recruitment of graduates and senior vacancies.
- Training staff in interviewing techniques and assisting in the execution of redundancy programs, including the development of voluntary redundancy schemes and early retirement packages.
- Developing plans in relocating staff to new jobs and departments while restructuring within the organization.
- Providing assistance in hiring process activities such as posting jobs on job board or website, reviewing applications and maintaining a spreadsheet on tracking an applicant.
- Coordinating and participating as a selection panel member in recruitment process, including selection, appointment process, preparing reports.
- Conducting an analytic job studies and constructing valid selection and job related criteria. Screening, evaluating and recommending applicants for interviews.
- Preparing and maintaining job documentation, job evaluation, and company salary structure systems.
- 3 years’ experience in high volume recruiting
- Able to exercise great initiative independent judgement
- Ability to maintain the confidential information
- Able to interpret employment legislation, policies and agreements
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Knowledge of recruitment process
- Should be an effectual communicator verbally as well as through writing skills
- Ability to negotiate contribution agreement and contracts
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- bility to speak, write and read English language
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines
Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Ciocca Cleaning & Restoration