Do you love cleaning? We do too! - and we are looking for dependable individuals that have a great attitude and strong work ethic to join our growing Ciocca family! We have a lot to offer, such as flexibility, paid vacations & holidays, health insurance, 401 K, and many growth opportunities.
We are looking for full time employees that can work in a hospital setting either on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift. These shifts will include mandatory weekend rotations and dependability will be crucial.
Essential Functions for Medical Cleaner - Hospital Setting includes, but not limited to:
- General office and medical cleaning
- Cleans and disinfects patient rooms
- Dust / wet mop hard surfaced flooring
- Vacuums carpet and upholstered furniture
- Cleans, checks, and refills supply dispensers as needed
- Empties trash receptacles following proper procedures.
- Responds to general cleaning needs within 30 minutes.
- Follows directions of caution / warning labels on chemical supplies.
- Complies with hospital and department safety policies and procedures. Follows proper utilization of chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
- Supports and participates in changes affecting the hospital and the department.
- Is willing to be flexible with hours and weekend rotation.
Requirements for Medical Cleaner - Hospital Setting:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good client/customer service skills
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to work effectively with a team or independently
- Acceptable Criminal Background Check
- Ability to perform Routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying items weighing up to 30 pounds
Quality Work, Responsive Service, and a Commitment to People.
This is a full time position