DNT Construction, LLC is looking for field personnel in our Survey Department, in both the San Antonio and Austin areas.
This position is Monday through Saturday and often requires overtime. We start and end our days at the office – you will not be required to drive your personal vehicle to different jobsites.
DNT Construction will provide on the job training to all employees. No experience is necessary, but is welcome. DNT believes in promoting from within the organization and values individuals that are highly motivated seeking to give those individuals opportunities for further advancement.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Writing Grading Information on Stakes
- Using hand tools such as hammers, sledgehammers, and picks
- Setting grades using wooden hubs and metal spikes
- Keeping work truck loaded with materials, clean, and organized
- Communicating effectively with other department’s field personnel in order to provide the requested layout information
- Provide assistance to the crew Chief in the daily assigned task list
- Set up, care for, and maintain Robotic and GPS survey equipment assigned to your crew
A successful candidate will:
- Be ON TIME and READY TO WORK
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Have a VALID TX Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Be able to work outside in all weather for extended periods of time
- Be able to communicate effectively with management and field personnel
- Bilingual is a plus but not a must
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (after 90 days)
- Holiday Pay and Paid Vacation (after 90 days)
- 401K (after 12 months)
- Compensation is based off experience. The starting wage is $15.00/hour with time and a half paid for all hours over 40
This general overview only includes essential functions of the job and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position