Elma Electronic Inc. is a global leader and industry innovator in advanced embedded computing solutions. Our products and integrated platforms are based on a set of modular building blocks such as, precision hardware components, rotary switches, and embedded computing boards.
As a global organization, we stay close to our customers and partners worldwide with sales, design and manufacturing facilities across three continents.
Your Solution Partner.
We have an excellent opportunity for you to become a part of our success. We have an immediate opening for a Weld Cleanup.
The Weld Cleanup will involve grinding and smoothing weld joints in preparation for paint. This job will also involve deburring edges and hand sanding using a pneumatic hand sander to remove scratches.
- High school graduate or equivalent with some prior experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience, preferably in an electronics environment
- Able to use a hand grinder and hand sander to clean up welds and smooth to prepare for paint
- Able to pay attention to small details
- Some lifting is required
- Prolonged standing
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
Elma offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Elma Electronic Inc. is proud of our diversity and equal employment opportunity practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs