Entry Level Assembler
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY - - we will train! Entry wage $15.00 per hour plus benefits!
EPC has a clean, quiet work environment with seated work stations. No standing or being on your feet all day! No heavy lifting or carrying. Only small hand tools used. Working hours are 7 AM – 3:30 PM Monday-Friday - - get your evenings and weekends back!
EPC offers full-time employment and an attractive benefits package, including: medical, dental and vision coverage with 100% paid employee premium and low deductibles; 401K with matching contributions; 9 paid holidays, sick leave and vacation.
Encoder Products Company (EPC), located 10 miles south of Sandpoint, ID, is one of the area’s largest employers, and has been helping grow our local economy for over 50 years.
Assemblers follow work instructions to assemble electro-mechanical devices called encoders.
Job Responsibilities of an Assembler include:
- Building units, fabricating cables, and soldering circuit boards at an assembly station
- Using tools such as oscilloscopes, soldering irons, and minor hand tools to assemble units
- Using materials such as epoxy, sealant, and cleaners
Qualification and Skills of an Assembler include:
- Ability to read and follow written instructions
- Good hand dexterity and coordination due to small parts (crafters please apply!)
- Good eyesight due to small parts
- Must be able to sit for most of the shift
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs.
- Must be willing to wear a face covering due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Dayshift Monday through Friday 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM.
- Swing shift or weekend shift options available - please inquire
- Full time with benefits or part time without benefits
- 90-Day evaluation
- Entry wage $15.00 or DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Corporate Staff via telephone, e-mail, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact the Corporate Staff calling (208) 263-8541 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position