Future US is looking for a video intern to work with Maximum PC
Candidates should have:
- A passion for producing video content
- Video editing skills
- Well-versed using Adobe Premiere or similar video editing software
- Well-versed using Adobe Photoshop
- Well-versed using audio-editing hardware (setting up mics) and software (Audacity, etc.)
- Photography skills
- Interest and knowledge of PC hardware
- Writing/reporting abilities
Among the tasks you'll do:
- Edit Maximum PC's podcast/videocast
- Shoot and edit unboxing videos, demos, interviews, discussions, product previews, video reviews, etc.
- Write editorial copy that supplements video content for the website as needed
- Assist with mailing duties
- Upload articles to the CMS/website
- Daily tasks as assigned
*This is an unpaid internship—candidates must be able to receive school credit for participating.*
For more information about our company, please check out our website at www.futureus.com
Only applicants who are currently enrolled in a school program will be contacted during this search
What we offer:
- Fantastic resume-building experience in a professional working environment
- A casual, comfortable dress setting.
- A culture that encourages a passion for life both inside and outside of the office.
- Don't want to drive? Not to worry – Future US offers a free shuttle from BART and CalTrain to the office.
This is an internship position