Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
Provide planning, budget, and analysis in support of a major DoD acquisition program.
Formulate financial documentation for Program Objective Memorandum (POM) submissions, Program Execution Plan (PEP) briefs, Program Manager Reviews (PMRs) and other financial briefings.
Develop budget spreadsheets and financial planning documentation for the program office and its product teams.
Track, update and maintain the status of commitments, obligations and expenditures of prior and current year funds.
Participate as a member of and/or support Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Working Groups, In Process Reviews (IPRs); capture and disseminate meeting minutes.
Gather and analyze technical, contractual and financial information and data from a wide variety of sources.
- Zero to 3 years of experience performing financial management support for Department of Defense (DoD) Programs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field of study.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment working closely with government personnel, government program office teams, and other contractors.
- Proven competency in the use of MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Working knowledge of cost estimating concepts, analysis, and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with ability to communicate across all levels of leadership.
- Quantitative analytical/research skills required.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please call (540) 602-7900 ext.1206
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
This is a full time position