The Gemini 3 Group is seeking a Logistics Analyst to support a valued Department of Defense (DoD) client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Draft, review, and staff life cycle logistics documentation (e.g. Life Cycle Sustainment Plan and Fielding Plan) in accordance with applicable Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Navy (DoN), and United States Marine Corps (USMC) policies and guidelines.
- Prepare and conduct Independent Logistics Assessments (ILAs) in accordance with the ILA Handbook.
- Review logistics tasks and prepare response recommendations based on USMC impact analysis.
- Track the number of tasks, the amount of time allotted for review of each task, the number of hours dedicated to reviewing and providing response to the task, and the personnel involved in task reviews and responses.
- Report metrics monthly.
- Schedule Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings, develop agendas, record meeting minutes, capture action items, coordinate draft meeting minutes and action items with principal attendees, publish final minutes and action items, track action items through completion, and maintain records of logistics IPT bi-weekly meetings.
- Monitor and report discrepancies found in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) inventories, Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) inventories, and Government Furnished Property (GFP) inventories.
- Access and populate data into USMC databases.
- Administer and update the logistics sections of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for all programs.
- Coordinate the fielding schedule in accordance with fielding plans.
- Analyze manpower and personnel data.
- Analyze and evaluate training systems, subsystems, embedded training devices, job aids, curriculum, interactive multimedia instructions and simulations in accordance with DoD, DoN, and USMC policies, processes, and technical standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with industry/military established principles and practices of logistics management.
- Knowledge of DoD Acquisition and Life-cycle Management policies and procedures.
- Must be organized and have a self-starter attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including usage of SharePoint. Microsoft Project experience highly preferred.
- All positions that require access to U.S. Government facilities and systems require U.S. Citizenship, and reliable transportation to travel to assigned locations and nearby facilities.
- Some travel may be required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a clearance and/or CAC.
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Logistics. A High School Diploma/GED degree with additional years of experience may be substituted in some cases.
- Acquisitions and Logistics courses from the Defense Acquisition University (DAU) are preferred, but not required.
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please call (540) 602-7900 x 1212.
The Gemini 3 Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.