Job Title and Location:
Full time Cyber Security Analyst III (Stafford, VA)
The Gemini 3 Group was founded in 2008 and is classified as an SBA 8(a)-certified and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business. We provide a team of committed, empowered and technically capable professionals to fulfill the mission(s) of our clients in the public and private sector(s). Our business approach is to synergistically apply core competencies, organizational capabilities, and resources to maximize success for our clients. People remain a priority with us; Our Clients, Our People, and Our Partners.
G3G strives to provide superior quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We believe each employee contributes to the success and growth of our Company. It is our goal to provide our employees with a work environment that promotes professional and personal fulfillment, career development, and job enrichment.
The Gemini 3 Group is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst III to support the Marine Corps’ vision, strategy, mission, and goals within Program Manager Applications (PM APPS) to deliver applications efficiently and effectively to the Warfighter and leverage new technologies.
- Uses risk management framework methodology and processes to support the preparation of a Risk Management Plan (RMP).
- Captures, consolidates, and documents program’s compliance metrics in accordance with the risk management framework on a monthly basis.
- Supports the project with subject matter expertise of Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs).
- Provides cybersecurity compliance trends and issues and provides process improvement recommendations to increase standardization across programs.
- Monitors higher level cybersecurity documentation for changes in compliance standards.
- Provides a Cybersecurity Impact Analysis (CIA) to ensure all programs are in compliance with higher level cybersecurity documentation, such as, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS), Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS), DoD, DON and USMC policies/guidance.
- Provides recommendations for cybersecurity standardization activities across the programs to include, but not limited, to SETR reviews, Agile/hybrid methodologies, DEVSECOPS, MCCAST, and Government provide cybersecurity templates.
- Collects Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and cybersecurity metrics to identify trends and provide process improvement targets.
- Provides recommendations on ECPs and SETR documentation on the impacts to cyber compliance. Develop cyber specification and requirements that are not covered by security implementation guides.
- Ability to update and close out Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) activities.
- Ability to review and update Memorandum for Record (MFR) in accordance with Untied States Marine Corps (USMC) policies.
- Ability to develop and update System Security Plans (SSP) for the assigned security package.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to develop a strong rapport across a variety of technical and non-technical teams
- Knowledge of intelligence gathering, analysis, and dissemination techniques specifically in the area of cyber security.
- Minimum five years of cybersecurity experience preferably supporting projects in the USMC.
- Minimum of Security+ Certification
- Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) preferred
- Required Education, Licenses and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in technical field (e.g.: Computer Science, Information Technology).
- Active Secret Clearance
- Have the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Have the ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement programs
- Paid time off
- HSA, FSA, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and AD&D, Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Insurances.
- Monthly team building events
- Professional growth opportunities
- Performance awards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential job functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations shall be made, as required by law, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary job functions herein described.
The Gemini 3 Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Open Positions
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
View ALL JOB OPENINGS.