- Manage geographic territory and/or named accounts to achieve clearly defined sales and revenue goals
- Conduct prospecting activity to identify potential new clients and source new business opportunities
- Develop collaborative client relationships in order to expand business with existing accounts
- Work closely with the executive management to establish successful channel and partner programs
- Document client interactions in CRM system and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Collaborate with business development team to continuously improve sales process and materials
- Work with Marketing team on client facing materials including proposals and presentations
- Participate in industry conferences and events
- Provide client feedback to product development team
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years of previous technical sales experience, preferably in the clinical trials space
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and high energy level
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Interpersonal skills proven to establish effective relationships
- Good judgment and high integrity
- Ability to travel up to 50%
As the industry's leading provider of clinical payment and communication solutions, Greenphire's technologies are used globally to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, mitigate regulatory risks, increase subject retention, promote protocol compliance, and produce quantifiable results for our clients. Our systems are flexible, configured to meet the specific requirements of each study and the procedural requirements of the users that interface our solutions.
Employees of Greenphire enjoy an upbeat, entrepreneurial culture with casual dress and an open-office environment. Greenphire encourages its workforce to bring fresh ideas to the table, rise to any challenge, and remain passionate about our products and company mission.
Greenphire is the proud winner of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Place to Work award for 2012, 2014 and 2015. Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision and prescription benefits from the start of the first full month of employment. Employees also receive a 401k savings plan, financial wellness program which offers local, out-of-the box learning sessions on managing your finances, a 529 savings plan, flexible spending accounts, a generous vacation policy, and a host of company-sponsored & community involvement events.
This is a full time position