- Establish and document corporate purchasing process
- Achieve a specified financial goal for cost reduction in 2018
- Ensure all purchasing activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization
- Provide knowledge and expertise in procurement and have experience within financial community
- Administer and manage the RFQ , RFP and vendor assessment processes
- Research available suppliers and compare the services and costs of obtaining support from the different providers
- Assist in evaluation process and assure written documentation to support both informal and formal source selection procedures
- Perform cost analyses, identify key costs savings, and monitor sourcing and vendor performance
- Negotiate contracts, policies and deadlines with suppliers and vendors.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and purchase requisitions, and maintain documentation of the acquisition of goods.
- Manage vendors for timely arrival of products and goods.
- Ensure that all invoices are submitted on a timely basis for payment
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- BS degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in strategic sourcing and supplier negotiations for software and services based company
- Heavy experience negotiating with SaaS software vendors, professional services agreements, IT purchases and other operational vendors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong writing abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and exercise sound business judgment
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Greenphire