- Set up, maintain, and support hardware, software, and technology equipment (such as LAN, wireless, Voice Over IP and video cameras)
- Maintain printer and multi-function copier devices
- Oversee the daily performance and inventory of computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Maintain record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken, and installation activities. Maintain help desk ticketing system and knowledge base, keeping record of repairs for future reference
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide root cause analysis
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Support and implement commercial programs, services,
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, and cost comparison analysis.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytic, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience as a computer technician or similar role
- Initiative and ability to self-educate and manage time effectively
- Experience with LAN/WLAN networks
- Experience with cloud and hybrid cloud technologies
- Knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Knowledge of GSuite
- Knowledge of Microsoft Concepts (Networking, Active Directory, Windows Desktop Platform, Office 365)
- Able to produce documentation
- Relevant certifications (CompTIA A+, etc.) an advantage
As the industry's leading provider of clinical payment and communication solutions, Greenphire's technologies are used globally to improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, mitigate regulatory risks, increase subject retention, promote protocol compliance, and produce quantifiable results for our clients. Our systems are flexible, configured to meet the specific requirements of each study and the procedural requirements of the users that interface our solutions.
Employees of Greenphire enjoy an upbeat, entrepreneurial culture with casual dress and an open-office environment. Greenphire encourages its workforce to bring fresh ideas to the table, rise to any challenge, and remain passionate about our products and company mission.
Greenphire is the proud winner of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Place to Work award for 2012, 2014 and 2015. As an employee, you'll enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision and prescription benefits from the start of your first full month of employment. Employees also receive a 401k savings plan, financial wellness program which offers local, out-of-the box learning sessions on managing your finances, a 529 savings plan, flexible spending accounts, a generous vacation policy, and a host of company-sponsored & community involvement events.
This is a full time position