- Build, test, and deploy code for SaaS applications
- Implement new application features for our Python-based microservices with high quality, as well as, our Legacy Django system.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies to scope and plan features
- Support our SDLC through code reviews and support of our Quality processes
- Lead, with Architecture, technical design discussions
- Write clean, maintainable code, and read code created by others.
- Ensure code adheres to standards for accessibility, scalability, usability, security, and performance
- Provide technical mentorship and assistance to other developers
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members on DevSecOps projects
- This is not a management position
- Highly collaborative, a fast learner and willing to work wherever needed on the team.
- Experience as a team lead
- Experience writing APIs
- Strongly held beliefs about the importance of code test coverage, proper doc strings, and linting standards
- Experience with at least one key element of ClinCard’s technical stack in addition to Python - MicroServices, Django, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Angular, CouchDB, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with Python and a major relational database.
- Experience with version control and understanding of version control concepts.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management
- Ability to prioritize security and privacy
- Ability to independently manage time and priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to build, configure, and maintain a local development environment
- Ability to write unit tests in Python
- Preferred experience with additional programming languages, frameworks, methodologies, asynchronous messaging systems, relational databases, and NoSQL databases including the following: MicroServices, Django, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Angular, CouchDB
- Experience with development environment configuration and dev ops tools: NGINX, docker, docker-compose, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Full-stack experience a plus
Visit Careers at Greenphire