Holy Family Memorial invites you to consider an exceptional opportunity as a Hospitalist.
Holy Family Memorial is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers. We are seeking a dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine/Family Medicine physician. HFM physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefit package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
- Offers a rotation of one week on and one week off with intermittent nocturnist rotation.
- Rotations typically run from Friday morning through the following Thursday.
- See all inpatients requiring hospitalist care.
- Cover inpatient rounds, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Weeknight call and coverage is provided by one member of the hospitalist group scheduled to work 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. to round, see unit admissions, and respond to problems arising in patient care during the night.
- All major specialties covered including sub-specialty orthopaedics, interventional cardiology, general and vascular surgery, oncology, otolaryngology, urology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, pediatrics, pain and behavioral health.
Manitowoc is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly, community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. In fact, Forbes rated Manitowoc as one of three top cities in America to raise a family due to: solid average incomes, good educational prospects, low costs, short commute times and high rates of home ownership. Wallethub’s analysts compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 11 key metrics. Our data set ranges from” wage,” to “number of physicians per capita,” to “malpractice award payouts per capita,” and Wisconsin ranked 8 out of 51. Manitowoc offers easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive. The position is structured to allow for excellent work-life balance.
Linda Beck, Provider Liaison
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Holy Family Memorial Inc.