Hawk Auto Group is seeking a Volkswagen Certified Technician for its new Volkswagen location. As an Automotive Technician (Journeyman) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Automotive Technicians in our service departments can expect a clean, safe, and state-of-the-art environment to work in. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
SIGN UP BONUS IS AVAILABLE! DETAILS WILL BE DISCUSSED DURING INTERVIEW
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As an Automotive Technician (Journeyman), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician is preferred
- Valid Journeyman Card is a plus
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications is preferred
- Experience with import products is a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
Our Commitment To You:
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k with employer contribution
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement - We Promote From Within!
Hawk Auto Group is proud to be an automotive leader in our communities.
We offer competitive pay plans designed to take care of top performers. We are a group of fast paced technologically advanced dealerships. If you are looking for a long term home and a great opportunity apply with us today!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position