Golf Mill Ford the #1 Ford dealer int the Midwest is hiring! We are seeking Automotive Sales Associate to join our great Sales team, if you are looking for a new home where the sky is the limit then apply today.
Role and Responsibilities of Automotive Sales Consultant:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote him/her to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (including test drives).
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Work with the service department to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on scheduled.
- Attend all sales meetings.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of the day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Call and/or visit prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle purchase and/or leasing programs.
- Keep current and educated on all Manufacturers’ Programs for new and used vehicle departments, including financing programs.
- Keep abreast of new products, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
- Know and understand the principles of trade equity and trade value, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with VIN solutions a plus
- Basic computer skills
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position